- How can I book to stay at Louis Paphos Breeze?
For direct bookings, availability & rates you can use the booking engine on the current page. For any further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 22588213.
- What are the available apartment types in the hotel?
- Superior Studio Inland View: Can accommodate up to 2 persons
- Superior Studio Pool View: Can accommodate up to 2 persons
- Superior Studio Sea View: Can accommodate up to 2 persons
- One Bedroom Suite Inland View: Can accommodate up to 4 persons
- One Bedroom Suite Pool View: Can accommodate up to 4 persons
- One Bedroom Suite Sea View: Can accommodate up to 4 persons
- Is there a safe box in the apartment? If yes, what is the current charge?
Yes, free of charge.
- Is there wi-fi access in the apartment s & public areas?
Yes, free of charge.
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
- 14:00hrs is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
- Do you have apartments adopted for disabled guests?
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
No. The hotel offers laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have tea & coffee facilities in the rooms?
Yes, tea & coffee facilities are available in all hotel rooms.
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows (but with a charge). Most months are at high occupancy, so in order to avoid disappointment, please book the desired apartment type and/or view, when booking with your travel agent.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
No Mini Bar. All apartments are equipped with mini fridge available to our guests to use it as they desire.
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes; Requests can be made, but the hotel cannot guarantee this until the day of your departure!-The availability of late check-out depends on the arrivals at our hotel, on the day. - Current charges for a ‘late check-out’ apartment: €60.00 until 18:00 (local time)
- I have booked a ‘late check-out’ apartment. Will I be able to keep the same apartment I will be staying in?
Please contact the reception desk and we will be very glad to help you. If the new arrivals in that apartment will be late it is possible. If not you will be given another apartment.
- Do you provide beach towels or do I have to bring my own?
Hotel provides pool/beach towels to all guests at no charge. A refundable €10 deposit (per towel) is collected upon receiving your pool/beach towel and is given back to when you return the towels on your departure date. Guests can replace beach towels with fresh ones every 3 days at reception desk.
- Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes. During all meals.Breakfast: ¾ shorts, short sleeves t-shirt or shirt and shoes or slippers.Lunch: ¾ shorts, short sleeves t-shirt or shirt and shoes or slippers.Dinner: Long trousers, ¾ shorts, short sleeves t-shirt or shirt and shoes.We kindly ask our guests to avoid entering the restaurant in swimming suites, with sleeveless t-shirt or shirts. Please avoid entering the restaurant in bare foot.
- If we choose to stay at another Louis hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
For more comfort and safety, the use of the hotel facilities (swimming pools, sun beds, umbrellas, mini clubs, Tennis court etc.) is reserved only for our in-house residents. You are welcome to use our Restaurants and/or Bars with charge.